Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 03.12.2014, 15:46
Benutzerbild von jdeutsch
jdeutsch jdeutsch ist offline
Benutzer

Standard AW: Diabeteskater MISHO aus Bulgarien braucht dringend ein Zuhause!

Update:
- Misho IST bereits geimpft (hab ich heute von Diana erfahren)
- Bluttest FELV/FIV negativ!
- Diana ist Mitglied beim American Feline Diabetes Message Board
- Seine Krankenakte ist hier einzusehen:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah0YVeaRP1QcdFowUFhjWV9jZktDMzUtLXZ3SGdlc nc&usp=sharing_eil#gid=5

Mail von Diana:
"Last night I was really sick when I went to test at +4. Unfortunately Misho went to blue number which meant he will go low during the night so I had to stay and see where he will head. I tested at +5 and +6 . He went to green number at +5 I fed him some extra wet food plus some dry high carb and when I tested at +6 he was in green. I couldn’t stay anymore as had splitting headache , fever and I was dizzy so I left. I knew it was a mistake but I couldn’t stay anymore. The result – this morning Misho was at 28,8 the black zone and a high number we haven’t seen for months. This means he has gone too low and this number is a huge bounce . When the BG goes too low – we are talking about Panic liver . What actually happens is the alpha cells in the islets of Langerhans of the pancreas produces t glucagon. Glucagon is “antagonistic” to insulin, basically having the opposite effect on the organs of the body. Glucagon increases the conversion of stored glycogen into glucose in the liver and muscles thereby increasing blood sugar levels. This is what happens when you cannot monitor Blood glucose when the cat goes low. I am really sorry I left but it was not possible for me to stay"
judith.ruestmann@gmx.de
www.TierRetter.at